As previously spoken about before, we have been asked to think of the answers to the following questions. Prior to the filming of the mockumentary trailer, I have prepared what I am going to say so that I am able to rehearse it. This is also good for my character research when exploring the reasons for why she is in the club.
As I am a customer these are my set of questions I have been asked to answer:
How have your previous experiences at the club been?
- I’m quite a regular in the club, usually I have a good time here and like to come here to relax
What is it about the club that keeps bringing you back?
- For me it would definitely the atmosphere, you won’t find a better atmosphere in any of the other clubs around here, we just come and have a laugh
What do you think of the staff?
- I adore the staff, I find them all extremely friendly and easy to talk to, especially Maddie, we’ve become really good friends! I’m a little weary of St. Jimmy though, something about him seems very odd
What do you about Saint Jimmy?
- I tend to just ignore him, I don’t particularly like the bloke in all honesty, I think he’s nosey!
Would you recommend Saint Jimmy’s to other members of the public? Why?
- Oh definitely! I love it here and it’s a friendly and safe lace to come and have a drink, let your hair down, relax or just enjoy the entertainment really. Like I said before, the atmosphere here is so much better than in any other club and the drink are much much cheaper!
I feel that I am now prepared to film my interview with Leah having thought out my answers to the questions, I found the use of questions helpful and I knew what to script for my interview in the mockumentary. I wanted to make my answers as short and simple as possible as there are a few other interviews in the trailer and the group have decided that the trailer should be as short as possible because it is not a short film, however it needs to be longer than the initial teaser itself.